Friday, December 26, 2008

Pretty, sweet pastries

My friend Cheryl lives in the wild west of 48th Street. She has often told me about Domus, and I finally went and fell in love. So I knew I had to carry on westward to scope out the patisserie she told me about: Dousoeur de Paris.

This wee salon, run by two sisters, serves breakfast and lunch, coffee and tea. But of course I went for the sweets and suggest you do, too. Mini tarts, macaroons, marshmallows, chocolate éclairs, chocolate mousse, petit cakes and more are just begging for your attention.

Enjoy a private moment or tete-a-tete in the salon. Or bring them chez-vous and the soeurs will wrap your pastries as only the French can do.

652 Tenth Ave at 46th
212.315.4543

1 comment:

Alejandra Ramos said...

This place looks wonderful! And right near my office too...