Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine’s at Bespoke Chocolates

Valentine’s is often for the lucky… the lucky in love.

So tempt the hands of time, seduce your true love and express your creativity and deepest, most burning emotions at Bespoke Chocolates.

Rachel and Gil are creating a limited number of hand-molded heart-shaped dark chocolate boxes (advanced orders, a must!), to be filled with ten of their most amazing artisanal bonbons (think: French milk chocolate, strawberry balsamic, passionfruit…) and your personalized message, written in on a red card in gold ink (love, desire, passion, sex, marriage??).

The boutique’s open extended hours this weekend so even if you haven’t been slayed by Cupid’s arrow, you can pick up some pretzel-covered sea-salted caramels or other divine hand-crafted chocolates.

Photo by Saleena Fortunato

5 comments:

Parisbreakfasts said...

I want a chocolate locket that looks like this!
Very pretty :)

nycstylelittlecannoli said...

very lovely...hope you have a great Valentine's Day! :)

cocoa and coconut said...

Happy V Day!
There's nothing better than chocolate on this day

veggietestkitchen said...

How are you getting used to non-Paris life? I've been reminiscing about London life recently. I'm terribly sick and want to go back!! I just wanted to drop you a quick hi, from one forer ex-pat to another =)

Sweet Freak said...

Hello, lovely ladies. Thank you for the Valentine wishes. I was lucky enough to receive a box of Jacques Torres chocolates. Which I ate before photographing.

Veg, it's all still too new back here in NYC, I think, to miss Paris too much. Besides, I'm plotting a quick springtime visit so I know I'll get a fix soon enough. :) Funny enough, I was pining for London myself just this past weekend - I hope you get your fix soon! xo