Friday, March 23, 2012

Miette's inspiration

I have found what I want to do next. Open a candy store.

Could you imagine if this was the environment you surrounded yourself in every day?

So long cubicles and crappy florescent lights.

Hel-lo, cakes and cupcakes!






Candy bars, wrapped beautifully, from all around the world.



Jars of bright, colorful, sugary bits, there to cheer you up, to cheer you on, every minute of the day.


This is Miette, in San Francisco.



I think the world would be a happier place if we were all surrounded by such whimsy and deliciousness.

Don't you??

5 comments:

Holiday Baker Man said...

Wow!

nycstylelittlecannoli said...

looks like a great place and I was SO hoping it was in NYC!! darn! what fun indeed!!

Parisbreakfasts said...

Bonne idee!

bakery birthday cakes brooklyn said...

Wow, this is candy heaven! The 5th photo looks a bit off though (or it's just my unclean imagination lol)...

Darinqvdi said...

Bonne idee!